Sunday, April 27, 2014

New Face Mask

It's not new but a modification of the Tumeric one I had posted a few weeks ago. This one uses an organic Tumeric & Sandalwood powder in place of the besan and includes raw organic honey as well. Being of Indian-birth, I LOVE the scent of Sandalwood. Besides, if you Google about sandalwood, you will see a ton of healthy skin benefits. Here's what it looks like (I bought this on eBay from seller Amber's Organic)


MASK INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 tbsp. Amber's Organic' powder shown above
  • Additional Organic Turmeric (you can never have too much turmeric)
  • 1 spoon Raw Organic Honey (I could've also used Manuka Honey, like the turmeric mask)
  • [Whole Milk] or [Organic Yogurt + Freshly squeezed Lime juice] ... (don't use lime juice and milk together since lime will turn/spoil the milk)
  • Since this can be kind of drying and pulling on the skin, I could have also added some almond oil
Here's a beautiful pic of me with the mask on:


All in all I loved this mask. I will try to keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment